HOW TO INSTALL GTA 5 MODS
- Download the mod
- Save the files to a simple “GTA V mods” folder to keep everything organized.
- Once you have the file saved, extract its contents into a new folder.
- You then need to drag the pertinent files into the GTA V file folder.
- That folder will typically look something like: c:\program files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Grand Theft Auto V.
- If you see GTAV.exe and bink2w64.dll, you’re in the right spot.
- For the FOV mod, this means I need to drag fov.ini and dsound.dll into Grand Theft Auto V folder.
- You can then adjust the variables in fov.ini to get exactly the field of view that you desire.
- Boot up GTA V, and you’re good to go.