Kenworth W990 edited v1.2.2 1.37 Beta ETS2 – MODS GEEK
Kenworth W990 altered v1.2.2 1.37 Beta ETS2
Adjusted this truck to ETS2 1.37 Beta
What is finished:
– Added sounds.
– Added horns (Horn) and lights on the rooftop.
– Added missing documents.
– Corrections and more …
– Added another 40-inch level top dozing lodge.
– Built-in dashboard Piva.
– Made minor remedies for a few paintwork.
– Rearranged outfits in 15 speed gearbox.
– Fixed daytime UV lodge (was reflected).
– Changed the inside alternative in the meaning of the vendor.
– The truck can be purchased at level 0, yet it likewise bolsters the player’s advancement (level up to open more subtleties),
– The costs for save parts are set for SCS trucks,
– 9 motors (5 Cummins X15 CVTs and 4 PACCAR MX-13 variations) with genuine qualities and astonishing Krichbaum sounds. One of the PACCAR motors is multi-tooth (455MT) with higher torque in quickened gears (gear proportion <1.0), for instance 8L and 8H in 13 and 18 speed gears,
– 13 apparatuses – 5 manual, 5 programmed and 3 programmed – all dependent on genuine determinations,
– the apparatus switch inside the taxi will change contingent upon the chose transmission and show the right rigging area for the chose mechanical transmission (10, 13, 15 and 18 rates),
– 2 taxi alternatives – a day taxi and a 76-inch resting corner with a center rooftop,
– 5 frame choices – all 6×4 with different wheelbases and tank sizes,
– 5 inside alternatives,
– 5 custom paint employments and a few predefined paint hues,
– The mod incorporates a little uniquely designed light bundle, so you can fill all the light openings without introducing separate light bundles,
– Custom CB radio (Cobra 29 LX) with an amazing rope;)
– The truck is accessible for fast work (additionally for substantial and larger than usual work),
– Support for SiSL Mega Pack and SCI guiding wheels (separate modes),
– Support for improved grasp,
– Support for trailer links,
– Accurate shadows and crash boxes.
Mod added to file: EY’s Enhancements for Kenworth w990 Author: Eddie Yantz
– The decoration of the hood of a flying mythical serpent from Frank Peru Replaces (“Deflector”). What’s more, different upgrades.
- Harven: altering, painting. – Frank Peru, Yekko Yek: unique mod. – Kriechbaum: great sounds! – 3D Molier: unique model. Adjustment for ETS2, revision and testing: losevo58
How to install ETS2 mods or ATS Mods
In Euro Truck Simulator 2 modifications are easy to mount. Just download mod from here, copy / unzip files to the folder “My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\mod” or, if you are playing ATS, add mods to the folder “My Documents\American Truck Simulator\mod” You can use: WinRAR or 7zip to unzip the files. You need to turn on the mods you want to use after that.