Sound Fixes Pack v20.13 1.37 ATS
Sound Fixes Pack v20.13 1.37 ATS
v20.13 change: 1 new genuine motor + 1 new genuine inactive sound for Subaru WRX STI in AI traffic. [ATS edition] v20.12 change: Applied speaker impact for Skye UK voice route for expanded inundation. [ATS edition] v20.11 change: Applied speaker impact for English Doug UK/US voice route for expanded drenching. [ATS edition] Converted a few sounds to FLAC document group (test at this stage). [ATS edition] v20.10 change:Unrealistic phrases expelled from English Doug UK/US and Skye UK/US voice route.
– Pack gives enhancements to basic sounds in the game. It incorporates mellifluous, unwinding and genuine sounds.
– The objective of the mod is to cause the game’s sounds to feel like reality. The mod will have ordinary updates to cover more sounds to include drenching. In this way the Steam Workshop adaptation is strongly suggested for faster updates.
- ETS2 1.36.2 + ATS 1.36.1. No blunders in game log. Must have high need in Mod Manager.
- Compatible with all maps and all trucks, including truck mods.
- Does not supplant singular truck sounds, so this mod can be utilized with a boundless measure of truck sound mods of your decision.
- Supports similarity with your preferred downpour sound mods as this doesn’t change downpour/thunder sounds. Check the heap request picture included for additional subtleties.
- If utilizing any of Grimes’ regular mods, place the occasional mod with higher need than the Sound Fixes Pack for an increasingly precise occasional experience.
- If utilizing winter mods, if it’s not too much trouble empower Frosty Winter Weather Sound addon with higher need (in Options envelope or Steam Workshop).
- Traffic thickness/conduct mods (in lower need in Mod Manager) can empower the sensible sound extents module from Sound Fixes Pack by embeddings this line into def/traffic_data.sii: @include “traffic_data_update.sui”
Requires higher need in Mod Manager than:
– any guide mods (for example ProMods, RusMap, and so on.)
– any AI traffic mods (for example Jazzycat’s traffic packs)
– any AI traffic thickness/conduct mods (for example those recorded in area underneath)
1. Tire/Tire sounds
- Real inside + outside tire sounds. Tires will resound in the taxi contingent upon how quick you are quickening and what speed you are in, giving a vibe for your feeling of speed.
- Heavier rock sounds on soil/rock streets. Tire sounds for grass additionally included.
2. Suspension sounds
- Light and medium effects on suspension can trigger lodge squeaking and development hints of the lodge.
- Hard effects can trigger key swinging sounds in the inside view.
3. Interactivity/UI sounds
- “Late music” supplanted with Nokia telephone ringtone sound (volume of this sound relies upon Music volume in the in-game Audio settings).
- “Bing bong” ring for train and ship stacking screen sounds.
- Reduced volume of carport entryway sound, consultant message sound and yawning sound.
- New calm photograph camera audio cue for screen captures.
- Improved UI audio cues, including a mdc1200 signal sound for escort messages with the Special Transport DLC.
4. Fuel/Gas station sounds
- Retro/memorable ding sound for while the fuel is siphoning (around 1960s to 1970s). The quantity of dings can help give you a thought on the amount you refueled.
- Real fuel siphon, fuel cover, entryway close, safety belt snap and key addition audio effects for in the wake of refueling to a full tank.
5. Inside sounds
- PrePass checkpoint signal sounds have a calmer volume.
- Real stick/switch/button sounds for: stopping brake, risk light, wiper stick, light switch and signal/pointer/blinker.
- Real rumblestrip sound.
- Real retarder sound. [ATS only] * Lane-keeping (Driver Alert Support) ready sound in the event that you drive on to the grass excessively quick (according to EU lawful guidelines).
- Lift hub sound currently incorporates button press audio effect.
- Improved breeze sound.
- Mix of default intensified rigging crushing sounds and new apparatus pounding sounds. Can be heard when you have harmed the transmission or potentially gearbox.
- Air cutoff sounds less discernible in inside.
6. Trailer sounds
- Real audio cues for trailer coupling + uncoupling.
- Improved sounds for trailer support and trailer link interfacing.
7. Computer based intelligence Traffic sounds
- More refined nonexclusive AI traffic vehicle sounds. Less buzz commotion and more tire sounds and calm motor sounds.
- AI traffic vehicles given new horn sounds. Contingent upon the persistence of the driver, a short or long blare might be utilized.
- Carefully nitty gritty genuine AI motor/horn sounds for singular vehicles from the base game just as AI traffic mods.
- You can hear the slight sound of vehicles surpassing you or passing by you in the approaching path.
8. Mover sounds
- Improved sound for a tremendous measure of moving items including biplanes, trains (included train horns) and so on.
- Enabled sound for a tremendous measure of movers that don’t initially accompany sound (for example F22 stream warriors, sea waves, towing boats, tourist balloons, and so on!).
9. Area based feeling
- Appropriate volumes for prefab soundscape in American Truck Simulator.
- Suitable volumes for the hints of nature in different guide mods.
- Reduced volume for door sounds in the Animated Gates mod by Schumi (both ETS2 and ATS).
10. Air horn sounds
- Improved air horn sounds for American Truck Simulator accessible at the administration station (supplanting existing ones).
- Air horn sounds accessible for ATS are: Used air horn (low value), a sweet and profound air horn, and a train horn. Cautioning: Not prescribed to utilize in excess of two air horns one after another. [ATS only]
11. Voice route
- Unrealistic expressions expelled from English Doug and Skye UK and US voice route.
- SCS Software for base sounds* Drive Safely for sound alters, some solid examples, and for incorporating mod* antonvezdehod, Ludmilla and Katixa/Irreo for some tire sounds* Balamut for some key swing and light suspension sounds* AlexeyP for some trailer coupling, door/obstruction and fuel siphon sounds, and sounds from Improved Environment Sound* cipinho for some AI traffic sounds* kriechbaum for light switch, signal off, and high shaft stick sounds* Slider_556 for cleaning suspension sound effects* Vasily EVR for some motor and horn sounds from the DAF XF 105, DAF XF 106, and the first gen Scania R.
- SCS Software for base sounds* Drive Safely for sound edits, some sound samples, and for compiling mod* antonvezdehod, Ludmilla and Katixa/Irreo for some tire sounds* Balamut for some key swing and light suspension sounds* AlexeyP for some trailer coupling, gate/barrier and fuel pump sounds, and sounds from Improved Environment Sound* cipinho for some AI traffic sounds* kriechbaum for light switch, blinker off, and high beam stick sounds* Slider_556 for cleaning suspension sound effects* Vasily EVR for some engine and horn sounds from the DAF XF 105, DAF XF 106, and the 1st gen Scania R.